If your current exterior doors are beginning to age and are showing their wear and tear, then it might be time to replace them. Your exterior doors play an incredibly important role, after all. If you do need new doors it’s a good idea to buy high-quality entry doors that are efficient, secure, and visually appealing.
Choosing the Right Entry Door
The following are some of the important factors to consider when replacing your exterior doors:
- Durability – Because the entry door is an exterior door, it will have to withstand all kinds of elements throughout the year depending on where you live. A door that’s not built to last will experience severe wear and tear as a result of constant exposure to rain, snow, ice, wind, heat, and more. You want an entry door that’s built to be durable so that it will withstand harsh weather conditions.
- Aesthetic – The entry door you choose will have a big effect on your home’s curb appeal. This is because the entryway is the focal point of the home’s exterior. As such, you’ll want to choose carefully when it comes to the look of your entry door, whether it’s the door’s design, the color, or the hardware. All of these elements contribute to the overall look of your entryway and are important when it comes to leaving a good first impression.
- Efficiency – Energy efficiency is important. You want a door that won’t leak air out of your home or let air penetrate in. A good entry door will seal the entrance once it’s closed, thereby keeping your home comfortable and helping to keep your energy costs down.
- Security – One of the reasons why durability is so important is to help enhance the security of your door. You don’t want to install an entry door that’s easy to kick in, after all. You’ll also want to consider other security features, such as sturdy locks.
We offer a variety of high-quality replacement doors. The following are just some of the customization options that you can choose from:
- Glass panels – If you want glass panels in your door (that provide a view of the outside and bring in natural light), we have countless options. We have doors with small to large glass panels, as well as doors with multiple glass panels. These panels are available in multiple shapes and designs. All of our glass is also incredibly energy efficient.
- Solid panels – If you prefer to maintain your privacy and don’t want a door with glass, we offer a number of solid panel door options, including our Fiber-Classic and Smooth-Star models. Our solid panel doors come in a variety of panel configurations and color options as well.
- Sidelites and Transoms – A great way to add to your door’s aesthetic as well as to bring in more natural light is by installing a transom above the door or to flank the sides with sidelites. We carry several different types of transoms and sidelites that are available in different shapes and designs.
- Hardware – Choose from several handle sets, levers, knobs, and deadbolts. We even offer multiple finish options for your door’s hardware.
- Color – We offer a dozen different stain options if you want to keep the natural look of your wood door along with 30 different paint options if you want to add a punch of color to your door instead.
- Accessories – We have numerous accessories available to add to your exterior door, including mail slots, kick plates, peep sites, pet doors, and door knockers.
The options that you can choose from in order to customize your exterior doors are practically limitless. To find out more about the doors we carry and the customization options we offer, contact us at Armorvue today.
Our Commitment to Excellence
Armorvue doors are proudly made in the USA. We stand by our products and Armrovue doors come with a limited LIFETIME transferrable warranty.
“What a professional organization! Experienced, ethical and trustworthy personnel. Very helpful.”
Our Consultation Process
1. Schedule Appointment
Submit an estimate form or give us a call to schedule a free estimate.
2. Project Consultation
You’ll meet with an Armorvue specialist to discuss the products and designs that are best for your home.
3. Pre-Install Inspection
Our measurement technician will visit your home before your project begins to ensure your installation is a success.
Our licensed technicians will expertly install your project so you can enjoy your investment for years to come.
Your satisfaction is our guarantee and that’s why we’re proud to offer our customers a true, transferrable lifetime warranty.
Schedule Your FREE In-home Estimate!
Let’s take the next step and schedule your free no-obligation in-home estimate today!