Glass Block Windows
What Are Glass Block Windows?
When it comes to the windows used in home construction, the majority of them are built with traditional glass panes. For a window option that’s slightly more unique, we recommend glass block windows. Glass block windows are much thicker than traditional glass panes and appear like a series of glass blocks that make up the window; however, they are still installed in the same way as a traditional window — surrounded by a window frame.
The Benefits of Installing Glass Block Windows
Glass block windows have a very specific aesthetic that isn’t for everyone. However, there are a number of benefits should you decide to use glass block windows in your home. These include the following:
- Durability – Glass blocks are very thick, which means that they are more durable than traditional window panes. Whereas a traditional window can easily be shattered with enough force, a glass block window is much more likely to withstand impact damage.
- Security – Besides the fact that you can’t break through a glass block window, they also cannot be opened. This means that they are one of the most secure window options on the market.
- Privacy – Because of how thick glass blocks are, they will obscure the view inside while still letting in plenty of light.
- Optional vents – Glass block windows can be installed with either a vent for air circulation say for a bathroom or basement, or a dryer vent for a laundry room.
- Energy efficiency – The thickness of the glass blocks means that air won’t be able to get through the same way that it can through single panes of glass.
As you can see, there’s a lot to like about glass block windows. For information about our glass block window products or our glass block installation services, contact us at Armorvue Home Exteriors today.
Our Commitment to Excellence
Armorvue Windows are proudly made in the USA. We stand by our products and Armrovue windows come with a limited LIFETIME transferrable warranty.
“We have saved 25% on our energy bill per month since installing windows, which blew my mind.”
Our Consultation Process
1. Schedule Appointment
Submit an estimate form or give us a call to schedule a free estimate.
2. Project Consultation
You’ll meet with an Armorvue specialist to discuss the products and designs that are best for your home.
3. Pre-Install Inspection
Our measurement technician will visit your home before your project begins to ensure your installation is a success.
Our licensed technicians will expertly install your project so you can enjoy your investment for years to come.
Your satisfaction is our guarantee and that’s why we’re proud to offer our customers a true, transferrable lifetime warranty.
Schedule Your FREE In-home Estimate!
Let’s take the next step and schedule your free no-obligation in-home estimate today!